St. Michael's Hotel and Spa in Falmouth, Cornwall has gone all-LED with PhotonStar luminaires in a £4 million refurbishment, reducing energy costs from £29, 236 to £2,741.
Read the full report here
This Case study is an overview of the complete hotel refurbishment where the previous installation was predominantly halogen MR16s. This LED solution showed specific improvements such as the following:
- a 90% reduction in annual lighting operating costs
- Payback period less than 14 months
- Illumination levels are better or equal to similar halogen and CFL fittings
- Functionality improvements with Instant Onl
- Carbon footprint reduction of 80% per year
Read the full coverage of this case study in the recently published July issue of LUX magazine here
@uonETC great pic....although robot woman is really called Dave.
In this section we keep you up to date on news of interest, either specifically related to PhotonStarLED or generally within our industry
You can view the news online using the links to the left or subscribe to the news feeds with the icons to the right.